Rosewater Oasis bloodstream
11 Posts
Ooc —
Away
In all honesty, Xiao hadn't given any thought to what her words might've entailed, let alone what hidden meanings Tumbleweed might've deduced from what little she'd spoke. "Physical...trade?" She eyed him, confused, head tilting as she listened to his rambling. What on earth had she said to unnerve him so? It is not until he speaks of using one's body freely for... things... that the pin finally drops. 

"Oh!," her expression shifts to that of surprise, "no, I-I not want to give you sex, desert man." Shame burned in her cheeks as she realised how this mistake may have painted her in his eyes. He was attractive in a sort of rugged way, but not one she considered her type. 

The terms of their deal were laid out before her - she would accompany him (strictly platonically) until his pack was formed. Xiao had qualms about is, of course, but if it was what he wanted then she would oblige. A nod in return. "No trap - I understand. Oasis will be safe, and you. I make sure of it." For she was a warrior at heart, loath to let anything happen to the man under her watch. "Seems you teach me common tongue as well as desert secrets," she meets his smile with a tight lipped one of her own.
Messages In This Thread
bloodstream - by Xiao - September 02, 2023, 08:08 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Tumbleweed - September 02, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: bloodstream - by Xiao - September 03, 2023, 07:13 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Tumbleweed - September 05, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Xiao - September 07, 2023, 05:03 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Tumbleweed - September 07, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: bloodstream - by Xiao - September 08, 2023, 07:25 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Tumbleweed - September 08, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Xiao - September 08, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Tumbleweed - September 11, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: bloodstream - by Xiao - September 13, 2023, 12:12 PM