Dawn Treader Valley I think you worry way too much
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
Her lips tightened. You destroyed nothing, Andromache countered, unsettled by the notion. A fire may start with a single tree, but it was not the tree that burned the forest. And fire is not the end. Rather, an opportunity to begin anew.

But you should know what it is you want before you plant the seeds, or it will only burn again. Stay a time. Heal. Look to your future, She reached out with one paw across the space between them, not touching but offering touch. Your past won't follow you here. Speak to Euryalos. I believe he knows more than most men about starting over. The liberator in her wanted nothing more than to urge the woman to stay. But that was not the path to healing. It had to be her decision. Only hers.
Messages In This Thread
I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:16 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 09, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 09, 2023, 05:14 PM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 11, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Andromache - September 11, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: I think you worry way too much - by Silvertongue - September 17, 2023, 09:17 AM