Dawn Treader Valley Just like before, my spirit coming up
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
Limit Two 
Time had passed, and their guest was no happier. Andromache continued to care for her, but as the days went by her efforts at conversation dwindled. It was clear that @Silvertongue had no intention of remaining, and the princess felt, perhaps unreasonably, spurned by her reticence. What she had thought might be their empire's first great step toward making change had instead turned into a wasted effort, a familiar tragedy.

Silvertongue would return to the life that plagued her so, and thus had no place here. When Andromache went to her today she brought a meal, and words she had been waiting to say. You are languishing here, She announced as she set it down. I won't allow it. Are you ready to return to your home? Her disdain for the idea bled into her tone, but Andromache would not stop her. It was her choice. She meant to keep the promise made to @Euryalos.

No one would be kept here against their will.
Andromache's common is heavily accented. Greek is her native language.
Messages In This Thread
Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 19, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 22, 2023, 05:34 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 23, 2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 25, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 25, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 29, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 29, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 30, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 01:22 PM