Moonspear hot air balloon
Moonspear
Envoy
188 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She beamed at Meerkat's suggestion. If there was ever a wolf more perfect to babysit, it was Alaric. "Thank you, Alaric. I really do appreciate it." She felt bad for the time that was lost between them. So much had been going on in these past couple of months. "I have heard of how wonderful you are with kids. I'm sure Acrux will be delighted with your story."

With that, before she got up to stretch, she placed loving kisses on top of her son's head. Peering down into his deep oceanic eyes, still so innocent. "My brightest star...I will be back soon, I promise. Alaric is good company!" She winked.

On her way out, she brushed close to both Meerkat and Alaric. The Archer, as a open lover with Sialuk and Argent, was anything but shy in expressing herself. Especially when it came to contact. Warmly, she bumped her head against their shoulder, feeling blessed to have such a tight knit, social group of wolves at her side.

"So, where shall we head? Perhaps a little further up the mountain to enjoy the views?" She asked, feeling at ease in the company of another, more experienced mother. Meerkat was an interesting wolf to her. She was well known and respected. There was much about her Elentari felt she liked already.
Messages In This Thread
hot air balloon - by Meerkat - August 23, 2023, 12:13 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 01, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Elentari - September 02, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Acrux - September 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Meerkat - September 04, 2023, 07:23 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 05, 2023, 08:46 AM
RE: hot air balloon - by Elentari - September 20, 2023, 08:39 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Acrux - September 21, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Meerkat - September 22, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: hot air balloon - by Alaric - September 22, 2023, 06:21 PM