Dragoncrest Cliffs To prove that hell is where my heart's been
Loner
77 Posts
Ooc — xynien
That works for me!! <3
Mireille found her, and thankfully the mutilated bird was already tucked away in its cache. Of course everyone in Sapphique likely knew by now who supplied the mangled carcasses in the caches, but Rae still felt compelled to hide it. Eventually she would learn to make cleaner kills. She hoped.

She returned the chuff, then shook her head. Nah, just hunting, Her eyes sparkled with curiosity as she looked to the Obsidian. Got somethin' in mind? Rae hadn't spent much time with Mireille since her injury; it was mainly Suzu who kept her company, but Rae was aware that the whole pack had contributed to her recovery in some way. It was still difficult to reconcile for a girl who had grown up entirely alone. She didn't know how she felt about it, exactly. But she knew that her loyalty was to Sapphique.
Messages In This Thread
To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 08, 2023, 12:20 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 05:00 PM