Lost Creek Hollow you booked the night train for a reason
60 Posts
Ooc — hela
Aminthe nodded. She didn't feel well at all. Her whole body ached, which only added to how much her wounds hurt. She was tired and nauseous and all she wanted to do was pass out so that she wouldn't have to feel any of it anymore. But she was lucky to have not only been met by a healer but also an alpha. No need for two separate conversations. 

Ash Paw started to clean her wounds and Aminthe closed her eyes, wincing from the pain. She knew it was necessary, though, so she tried to remain quiet; complaining just seemed rude. She thought the stick idea sounded good right about now, but she didn't want to interrupt the healer's work. So she remained still and quiet, telling herself that it would be over soon and then she could rest. 

The alphess said they could always use hunters and gatherers. I've been on my own for a while. It will be nice to hunt for more than just myself, the seastar explained. She looked down at what Ash Paw was doing. Maybe you can teach me more about healing? I'd like to learn and help. She wished she had paid more attention to her mother when she was younger, but she could make up for that now.
Messages In This Thread
you booked the night train for a reason - by Aminthe - September 25, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Ash Star - September 26, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Aminthe - September 26, 2023, 10:26 PM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Ash Star - September 27, 2023, 03:08 AM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Aminthe - September 28, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Ash Star - September 28, 2023, 07:10 PM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Aminthe - September 29, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Ash Star - September 30, 2023, 07:24 AM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Aminthe - September 30, 2023, 09:05 AM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Ash Star - September 30, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Aminthe - September 30, 2023, 09:45 AM
RE: you booked the night train for a reason - by Ash Star - September 30, 2023, 09:55 AM