Wapun Meadow Angels call me, but devils enthrall me
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace did not hold the reaction he had been given against the male before him. Clearly though the other held it against him, for his savage nature. In his defense he had not called for the brute in front of him he had called for Bazi and he had stuck his nose where it didn't belong. And if he asked him Jace could tell him he was hot tempered and he couldn't help his reactions sometimes, he regretted them usually afterward. Though honestly he felt no regret for his reaction, really not this time. Fox had done did ruined that bone for most in the creek.

Jace looked at him and frowned, but not in anger more or less agreement. If that is the case by all means. And if he hurts her and you don't make it I'll finish the job myself, where Bazi is concerned. She is or well I guess was my best friend I don't know where i stand there, but I won't hold that against you. he grew quiet again and continued to turn away, now anxious to get home.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 25, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - September 26, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - September 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 02, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 03, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 03, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 07, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 11, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - October 27, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Jace - October 28, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Angels call me, but devils enthrall me - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:21 PM