Dawn Treader Valley Just like before, my spirit coming up
48 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Away
Andromache was still a moment. Gently, she removed her paw. Your continued health, She repeated, more softly, and brushed her nose briefly against Silvertongue's cheek if the touch was allowed. Then she stood, meaning to give the woman privacy to prepare for the journey. I'll be just outside. We can leave when you're ready.

If Silvertongue had nothing more to add, she would depart, a little more melancholy than when she'd entered. She would call for Nikolaos to bring them a meal before they began their journey, but Andromache herself would not leave her post just outside the den. The woman was unstable, Andromache felt, and she would not risk her running off into the desert herself. She would see her home safely, if nothing else.
Andromache's common is heavily accented. Greek is her native language.
Messages In This Thread
Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 19, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 22, 2023, 05:34 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 23, 2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 25, 2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 25, 2023, 04:44 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 29, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 29, 2023, 11:00 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Andromache - September 30, 2023, 12:33 PM
RE: Just like before, my spirit coming up - by Silvertongue - September 30, 2023, 01:22 PM