Wapun Meadow [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem
40 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Sylianos was a little further from home than usual today.

He'd had no luck tracking down the creature that harmed his brother in the mountains, so it was time to expand the search. Frustration dogged his every step down the mountainside and out into a sea of golden autumn grass. He knew for a fact his twin had dealt as much damage as he took. Saleem was strong and would settle for no less. Why, then, was this creature so impossible to find?

It was not a creature Sylianos found in the field, but a wolf. From a distance, he could tell almost nothing about her but that she was black and approaching him in a way that made his hackles lift along his back. Even from here, he could see the glint of teeth, the hunch of her shoulders as she stalked on. Hers was the march of war, and from his perspective, he was the target.

Sylianos bared his own teeth in warning, baffled by just what he had done to deserve such a threatening display.
Messages In This Thread
[m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Sylianos - October 10, 2023, 04:10 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Mae - October 10, 2023, 08:23 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Sylianos - October 24, 2023, 10:58 PM
RE: [m] I am not a martyr, I'm a problem - by Mae - October 29, 2023, 06:44 PM