Redhawk Caldera As the seasons change I want to be there with you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Eww... stop it, I can't see through anymore," Osprey tried to turn her head away so that she could avoid Peregrine's heartfelt and reassuring licks. Finally, when he paused, telling her, what he had to say, she dipped her muzzle, lifted one of her forepaws and rubbed her eyes.

"Really?" she perked her ears forward and gave him a skeptical glance. Yelling and shreiking wasn't a hobby she normally engaged herself with - yet now that Perry sort of put a challenge on the table... She was tempted to tease him about this, but held back again.

"Nah... this would be almost like trespassing. At least I would feel like an impostor," Osprey declined the polite offer to see Caldera for herself. "Maybe we can go the opposite way?" she beckoned to the vast no-man's lands behind her. "Yeah, that was kind of unexpected," Osprey agreed, but didn't delve any deeper. If there was someone, who deserved to have kids next spring, then it was Blue willow. The "whos" and "hows" didn't bother her much. As long as her friend was happy. "Dante is upset for Atticus' disappearance though - he blames himself for that, even though I tried to prove him that there was nothing to feel guilty for. Don't know, if he believed me though..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: As the seasons change I want to be there with you - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 03:27 PM