Sequoia Coast wish that I could be like the cool kids
9 Posts
Ooc — Anon
Isaiah was as convinced by Theo's reassurance as his own cynical heart would let him be. He seemed trustworthy enough, but he for one wasn't about to go crawling in to somebody's cube van because they'd offered him empathy and free cookies.

But a few free directions probably wouldn't hurt.

I'm not lost, he insisted again, with a quick glance over his shoulder to make sure LP wouldn't burst in and drag them both even further from the beaten path that he already had. So far, so good; the coast was clear. It's called Midnight Scar, he said, and my uncle leads it. He's tall, dark, and very scary, and he bore his teeth a little, in a way Uncle Void had never done to him, but in the way he imagined he could probably do to anyone he wanted to intimidate.
Messages In This Thread
wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 10:46 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 18, 2023, 11:06 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 18, 2023, 11:30 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 19, 2023, 10:31 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Isaiah - October 27, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: wish that I could be like the cool kids - by Theo - October 29, 2023, 02:31 PM