Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
Nothing.

That was the answer. They were no threat, and fighting them would bring him no honour.

Amaguq witnessed a beautiful reverie unfold before his golden eye: a female wolf claiming a flower garden to raise her petite, doe-eyed pup. And she did indeed jolt at his bark, which makes it official:

Amaguq, you really are an ugly bastard!

The white wolf tried to contain himself, but he couldn't help but chuckle. "You're trying, all right. I realised that much." He shrugged, and something in Meerkat's eyes told him that he had just confirmed her suspicions. "I may only have one eye, but I can smell wonderfully, and I hate to tell you, missy, that you may be scraping your paws to the bones of your wrists right now, that for any dog that roams these lands, you still don't own much of anything." He said in a deep, grave voice. "And who's that mate of yours?" His nose twitched. "The coyote that lurks around these parts or a wolf that never really came out of your dreams?" He teased. "I see no one helping you with the task. When a pack claims territory, it's not just marking the land, it's making a statement." His eye widened and his heart tightened, as he realised he had quoted one of his mother's sayings.
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Amaguq - October 27, 2023, 06:52 PM