Sun Mote Copse athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise
32 Posts
Ooc — Amaguq
He had to admit that he hadn't taken her words seriously the first time, but he couldn't deny that there was a new confidence in her words, even if he could smell the fear rising, oozing from every pore of her body. The pup is more spirited.
"Damn." He brushed his right paw across his nose. "You talk like a diplomat. Is that what you are? (...) Maybe the role [as Alpha] suits you..." He said thoughtfully. "But there's a flaw in your pristine speech," he approached Meerkat, looking straight into her eyes, sniffing her and her breath as he tried to find out what kind of thoughts were racing through her mind. " When you dare asking a monster for courtesy. Because that's what you see, isn't it?" Amaguq's eye widened and twitched around Meerkat's body, seemingly confused. Suddenly, he blew gently at her snout and said: "I'm not here to hurt you, or your pup."

"Name's Amaguq. I'm but a lone wanderer with no destination. I came from the Glade, where I have spent countless moons there, trying to recover from this." He lifted his right paw, showing the calcified lump around his wrist. "I was crossing the Copse to avoid the swamps on my way north, and, well... let's just say you have a pretty strong scent for a lady."
Messages In This Thread
RE: athough it’s dark now, i know we’re gonna make it to sunrise - by Amaguq - October 29, 2023, 07:49 AM