Dragoncrest Cliffs To prove that hell is where my heart's been
Loner
77 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It didn't surprise Rae to to hear that Mireille knew Lilia. From what she'd learned of her sister, she got around quite a bit. Yep, that's her. Lilia, She grinned as she said it, but the expression didn't quite reach her eyes.

It was a relief to have something else to focus on. Rae followed with an easy grace, accustomed to rugged terrain despite her distaste for it. Anything that reminded her of where she'd grown up was to be avoided — but she hadn't forgotten the skills she'd learned there. When they emerged to find a curving stretch of river, Rae laughed. Never woulda found that on my own, She commented, dipping a paw into the water to test the temperature of it. It was warm. She wrinkled her nose, a little repulsed by it; she preferred the cold of the sea.
Messages In This Thread
To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 08, 2023, 12:20 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 10:24 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 10:36 AM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - September 22, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Mireille - September 22, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: To prove that hell is where my heart's been - by Raelle - October 29, 2023, 06:12 PM