Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She didn't intend her words to be as filled with sass, but luckily neither of the adults engaged; perhaps sensing her attitude was born from a multitude of factors... months of isolation, hunger, repeated abandonment. In time, her mind and body would both heal. Fox gestured that she should follow, saying little, and Peregrine spoke as a father might — his last words taking root in Magpie's mind. Trust is earned.

"Thank you," she told them, moving to follow them into the caldera. This time, the gratefulness she felt deep within seeped forth to emphasize her words. They were saving her, and they each knew it. It was not like the Corvidae to settle, but this pair of leaders (or Peregrine, at least) had solidified the youth's loyalty.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM