Blacktail Deer Plateau Angels watch me
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow's stance softened even more at her friends gentle gesture and she blew air gently from her nose. You too I actually want to talk to you anyway, and I hope that you won't be upset with me. Blue grew quiet a little unsure how to begin, she wasn't abandoning Atticus, and she wasn't choosing a new mate, just having children, but it could be seen as a betrayal by some she supposed. She just hoped it wasn't that way to Osprey.

Blue frowned in contemplation as she thought about how to answer the question. Truthfully I have bad days and good days. I miss him like an ache especially at night and in the early morning. And I hope he's safe somewhere, and he chose to leave. Not that his mind forced him to, but I also hope wherever he is, he doesn't hurt anymore. I will never love anyone like that again and I will go to my grave loving him. She grew quiet, she was still uncertain if she could ever love again at all, but she did know that the love she held for him was it's own and it would never be duplicated.

She sat down and curled her tail around her paws and looked down gathering her thoughts. I am 3 years old and all I have ever wanted was to be a mother and I had hoped that I could do that with your brother in time, but now I Don't know where he is or if he is okay. She had almost said alive or dead, but just couldn't bring herself to do it, the thought was a painful one. Lasher has offered to sire a litter with me and I know that I could never love in that capacity again so I have accepted. We won't be mates in the sense that most are, just friends and co parents. I wanted to tell you myself. I hope you are not upset with me. Blue grew quiet and didn't say anything else at the moment.
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
Messages In This Thread
Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - October 26, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - October 31, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - October 31, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 01, 2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 04, 2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 05, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 05, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Angels watch me - by Osprey - November 07, 2014, 06:10 PM