Verdigris Ravine To unexplain the unforgivable
The Tribe
Family
67 Posts
Ooc — Vamikins
Will be my last post then! I would love for them to have another thread together sometime (probably after my January work-hell).

Candle fluttered about happily, nosing Ko'a's chin and she yipped and waved her tail in turn. Zoug granted, chewing at greens. They both spoke little and when they did, often so in their own tongue. Far different from being around those who often chattered so much. This mattered not, for Ko'a would do well to fill in the blanks. 

Tribe is a sanctuary for those overlooked. Coyote and half-breeds do not often find equality among the wolf. Tribe is a place of equality. We all work. We all trade and share. We all have words. This is not a wolf's hierarchy. No one governs over another here. Tribe is a place of free people.  

He was uncertain, this much was seen in his features and offered truthfully in his words. Ko'a appreciated the honesty of him. You leave when you need. You return with treasures- be it exotic food, others to come or stories to share. This is the way of Tribe. Already you are learning, though yes, take the time you need. 

And with this, her pale eyes turn to Candle and Zoug, ready to dismiss herself to her own duties for the time being. She had more rodents yet to catch this day!
Join The Tribe !
[Image: jackal_grass_dark_123286_2560x1440.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
To unexplain the unforgivable - by Candle - November 07, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: To unexplain the unforgivable - by Zoug - November 07, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: To unexplain the unforgivable - by Talisman - November 07, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: To unexplain the unforgivable - by Koa - November 11, 2023, 08:01 PM
RE: To unexplain the unforgivable - by Candle - November 14, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: To unexplain the unforgivable - by Zoug - November 21, 2023, 02:12 PM
RE: To unexplain the unforgivable - by Talisman - November 21, 2023, 02:50 PM
RE: To unexplain the unforgivable - by Koa - December 17, 2023, 09:00 PM