The Tangle She will be mine
11 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Feel free to archive after this! Last post from Ruin

Amber eyes widened ever so slightly at how easily the wolf before him trusted his words. The black wolf was used to at least some form of suspicion, this was new. And it threw him off.

He turned to look where Val had pointed out, memorizing the area in case he ever did see those girls. Not that he has any true intention of seeking them out. But, on his journey, maybe he would let the male know.

Maybe.

All he wanted to do was find her. This whole scheme of making nice just seems like on extra step that serves no real purpose. He can find her on his own. He did so many times back home.

He returned his attention to Val. “Alright, I will do so if I see them. I apologize for cutting this short but I must be on my way. Something has come up that I must attend to for the time being. But, rest assured, I will call should I find those you seek.” 

With that, he turned and ambled off back into the tangled woods, following the river south that cuts through the woods into more open spaces. Maybe he’ll find her there.
Messages In This Thread
She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - November 17, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - November 17, 2023, 03:11 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - November 17, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - November 30, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - December 02, 2023, 11:37 AM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - December 11, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - December 12, 2023, 11:20 AM
RE: She will be mine - by Val - December 26, 2023, 07:07 PM
RE: She will be mine - by ZRIPRUIN - December 28, 2023, 01:35 PM