Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
>_______________________>

<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

blue willow had gone to visit peregrine, and presumably tell him of the arangement that herself and lasher had agreed upon. the gamma had not accompanied her; it was a conversation between deep friends, and the wounds rent in his heart had not yet healed. for the foreseeable future, he would not have visited the caldera.

but in his pursuit of a rabbit-bevy, a familiar and masculine scent caught his senses, and lasher halted at once, nares flaring in surprise — and swiftly the keen knife of sorrow hurt him, though he moved on dragging steps toward the border nevertheless.

peregrine waited there quietly, and lasher drank in the visage of his former lover, gaze trailing wistfully over the powerful shoulders and muscular body he had loved countless times over. peregrine, taltos murmured, drawing near with the ghost of a smile upon his face. you are well, i hope?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Lasher - November 02, 2014, 06:20 PM