Redhawk Caldera i wait by the door like i'm just a kid
Brecheliant
NPC
96 Posts
Ooc — Jess
There was something inviting about her timidity. Her greeting was calm, a bit shy- and it put his mind at ease to have company that was chill. She noticed the bloodspots in his pawprints, and he dropped the corners of his mouth, and shook his head to dismiss any surplus of concern. "Just a mousebite," He said reassuringly. A smile bled into his words, and lifted his lips; it was nice that she cared. 

"What are you up to?" He asked. He didn't intend to invite himself along, and asked the question with genuine curiosity.
Messages In This Thread
i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - December 31, 2023, 11:08 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 08, 2024, 03:42 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 09, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 09, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 11, 2024, 11:13 AM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Ponyboy - January 11, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: i wait by the door like i'm just a kid - by Sylvie - January 11, 2024, 04:12 PM