Gyrfalcon's Keep i wish plantlife would grow all around me
34 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
A girl could get used to this, she thought as Haizel placed a cute, little arrangement into her pelt. She gazed into the little pool, admiring the blooms. It was a mystery to the little thing if she ever had anyone else give her flowers before. Her ears drooped just slightly at the thought. Would she ever remember her past?

Deciding to leave that for the future, Fleur straightened herself and smiled brightly, nodding her head at his suggestion of finding more flowers. "Love to! Although, I'm not much use when it comes to these parts, I'm afraid. What are you looking for, anything specific?" 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - January 09, 2024, 04:40 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 09, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - January 30, 2024, 07:19 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:28 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Haizel - February 01, 2024, 02:37 PM
RE: i wish plantlife would grow all around me - by Fleurette - February 01, 2024, 02:56 PM