Northstar Vale [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was
13 Posts
Ooc — delaney

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:

warsbane's nostrils flare again, blood heating sweetly in his veins as she draws a few steps nearer. not enough, he thinks so suddenly and so fiercely that is nearly consumes him.

a baited breath is taken as she puts forth her question. it hangs in the chilled air between them for a moment; a pin drop. there were so many reasons not to —

warsbane ignores all of them.

i think i can do that, yeah. he grins as he closes the distance betwixt them in full; drawing her into his embrace.

though warsbane is loathe to leave the feel of her body pressed against his, he gives her space, reminding himself that they are strangers.

which encourages the soft clear of his throat, figuring he owed her ( at least ) an introduction. i'm warsbane.
Messages In This Thread
[m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 10, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 11, 2024, 07:48 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 12, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 13, 2024, 06:34 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 13, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 16, 2024, 05:17 AM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 16, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Warsbane - January 21, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: [m] but I'm as good once as I ever was - by Easy - January 24, 2024, 01:05 PM