Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

there was a raw tension between them; lasher at once both wished to sweep peregrine into a long-desired embrace, and curse him for throwing aside the plateau, and, he felt, their liaison. however, that was water beneath the proverbial bridge; lasher nodded in the panther's direction. i am well. he did not reiterate what blue willow had told her companion — no need to dredge the blood out of a freshly opened wound.

please, come over the borders, he invited quickly with his next breath. slipping headlong into the role of pacifistic host, taltos stood aside and waited patiently for peregrine to accept or refuse his offer.

there were, of course, reasons to refuse: the gamma included himself in that number.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Lasher - November 02, 2014, 08:28 PM