Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

the vulgarity with which peregrine responded quickened lasher's heartbeat; he had heard it interlaced with loving words before, and tears sprang unbidden to his eyes, even as his body ached for the blackfurred devil. there was no question that he simply wished to succumb to their twinned desires, even consummate them here, if the mood so took them.

but he would not dismantle what he had built with blue willow so lightly. the lovely healer knew that it was a revolutionary union into which she entered, but lasher saw no reason to remind her of such.

lifting his chin, he proffered a gentle smile to the man, digging his toes into the loam as if that would halt his forward march. how is fox healing? perhaps it was a harsh jab that would come of his words, but lasher felt he must slice through the want mounting swiftly between them before things became tangled and chaotic once more.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Lasher - November 02, 2014, 08:37 PM