Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

at the other's reaction, lasher's own ears folded, and he took an involuntary step forward, wanting with a sudden desperation to correct his words and soothe peregrine's obvious hurt. their responses to one another had become a stilted parody of a conversation, but it was understandable, yet when the devil asked of events at the plateau, knowing clearly what it was would transpire in the coming months.

i love you still, peregrine, the gamma exclaimed suddenly, softly, which was not the answer to the man's inquiry but was what he wished to say all the same. yet he made no move to approach the devil; he had spoken out of turn, and his gaze soon fixed itself pointedly upon the earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Lasher - November 02, 2014, 08:53 PM