Redhawk Caldera You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox only ever told Fitz and Peregrine. :3

Even if Lasher was no longer Peregrine's, it made it seem like Lasher no longer cared for his former lover. Mere weeks had passed since they had parted ways, and already he was promising himself to somebody else. It was a dick move in Fox's opinion, though she held her tongue. Unlike Blue and Perry, she wasn't involved. And since it took place outside of the caldera, she didn't have any say in the matter. Of course, if she had still been there, things would have been quite different. Idly, she wondered if Blue and Lasher would have gone off to start their own pack if Fox and Peregrine were still around. Because gods knew that Fox wouldn't have allowed such atrocities in her home.

But how was Blue no longer Atticus's betrothed? Because he had gone away? She wasn't even certain of his death, she'd said that much. If there was any hope of him coming back, surely she would have waited. It had only been weeks since his disappearance, and already she was moving on and eager for children. If anybody was a selfish bitch, it was the "sweet" Willow that stood before them. Fox wanted children more than anything in the world, but at least she meant to go about it the proper way. She would have no bastards born just because she wanted them; it wasn't the right thing to do.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hate me if you want to, but it won't break me - by RIP Fox - November 02, 2014, 09:14 PM