Blacktail Deer Plateau I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<style type="text/css">q {font-family: 'Gentium Basic'; font-style: strong; font-size: 16px; color: #4d924d; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #99C199;} p {margin: 40px 80px 0px 80px; font-family: 'Georgia', serif; color:#000000; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; font-size:20px'} </style>

they had moved on to things not mundane, per se, but more important perhaps than their own sorrows. lasher nodded. i do not know the details, but i believe it was between the three sisters over something or another. he had not pressed for he was unsure where to start, though he had sought ty himself. i have been looking for her, and i believe junior may have, as well. the assumption was that she was with you, but i see that is not the case. i will travel to the sunspire myself tomorrow.

in some way he felt as if he had failed tytonidae, though the fade-furred girl did not come to him for solace, either. taltos was just presently coming to know junior and saena, though he despaired of ever coming to acquaint himself with pura.

briefly his gaze flickered to peregrine's own, noting the worry there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't care if the world knows what my secrets are - by Lasher - November 02, 2014, 10:11 PM