Wheeling Gull Isle So then, let us rid ourselves of everything
36 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
tag for ref/visibility!<3
"@Heph." A name he did not know.

The little rise in Malakai's ears was enough to ease the tension he'd felt before. He knew that would get him. A bit of pride--a bit of joym
He knew that, also, Malakai knew little of his coming to Sweetharbor. He would not lie to him. "I do not know much of what lies beyond our sea. When the tides took me to our shore, I had fallen from a coiffeuse very, very far away. I do not know how long it was that I swam. I fell under the waves often," for long times. "And I have stayed here since. So, we will be learning--together."

"We do not have to travel far. Only as far as we are comfortable."

Moontide. Moontide. He did not know Moontide. But what was there to decide on other than a yes or a no? They also had little to offer to them, but perhaps they could make allies. But they had trades from their island. Deer that often got caught from the landbridge. "Heph... If she was kind and you believe her people may reflect that, we can try there."
Messages In This Thread
So then, let us rid ourselves of everything - by Nakano - January 07, 2024, 11:11 PM
RE: So then, let us rid ourselves of everything - by Nakano - January 15, 2024, 04:33 PM