Sunspire Mountains Reappearance of a friend...
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
[size=medium]
Aleera's ears perked forward as she heard her name, a smile broke out on her maw as Ame came into view. "Hello again my friend." Standing quickly, her tailed swayed animatedly back and forth, glad to see her. She hoped that the other female felt the same, although she could not tell. "How have you been...Alphess." Aleera's grin only grew, glad that Amekaze had reaffirmed her place at the head of the pack, a place that suited her quite well. It would be noticeable the time spent away had changed the female, she looked older, even though it had not been such a long departure it had taken her far from the place she now considered her home, and the circumstances of her disappearance anything but joyous. "I must apologize Ame, for my sudden disappearance, if you will accept my apology that is." She was worried about her standings with the younger female before her, having found a good comrade within her.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Reappearance of a friend... - by Aleera - October 28, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Reappearance of a friend... - by Amekaze - October 29, 2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Reappearance of a friend... - by Aleera - November 03, 2014, 04:19 AM
RE: Reappearance of a friend... - by Amekaze - November 03, 2014, 10:05 PM