Stavanger Bay if i had a heart
even if we survive
82 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Levi hadn't been the life of the party since moving from his birth-den into Ragnar and Thistle's. He hated living here, hated that he didn't have his twin brother nearby, hated that he missed his parents. They had both left, though he would never know why. The world was unfair and he simply hated it.

Though he was only two months old, the little boy was going through the darkest stages of his life. Though he didn't know it, Levi would remain this way for many months to come: moody, quiet, and full of angst. It didn't matter that Ragnar was doing his best to protect the remaining Ostrega pups, or that Thistle was trying her best to be a mother to them without being their mother. Nothing really mattered anymore.

Today, Levi was sitting in the clearing around Ragnar's den, head on his paws, watching the world go by. He had been very lazy lately, which resulted in him getting even fatter than was allowed, but he didn't care. He didn't want to run and play with Charon or Liyani. He just wanted to sit there, wasting away.

If I Had a Heart - Fever Ray, VIKINGS Soundtrack
crash down like an avalanche
Messages In This Thread
if i had a heart - by Levi - November 03, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Signe - November 05, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Levi - November 06, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Signe - November 06, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Levi - November 10, 2014, 02:01 PM