Great Bear Wilderness i am the clown with the tear-away face.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
His ears fell back and he laughed a bit uneasily, amused but unnerved by Finley's new ability. "My bad," he said to her, then watched her carefully. Unless he was mistaken, the noxious smell seemed to have the same effect on her as smelling salts, bringing her around from her mushroom-induced stupor.

A lopsided smirk met Finley's request. "Sure, we can pass that by Fox. Come on, dumbass," Peregrine said, his voice thick with exasperated affection. For a second, he entertained thoughts of a threesome. He'd never considered another female lover before. Yet it was like thinking about boning his sister.

Laughing at himself, Peregrine gave Finley's ass an entirely platonic slap and said, "Let's get a move on!" before brushing past her and beginning to trot, leading her back in the direction of the caldera. For once, he didn't intend to run off and leave her behind.
Messages In This Thread
i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 12, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 14, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 14, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 17, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - October 30, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: i am the clown with the tear-away face. - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 03, 2014, 06:14 PM