Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
33 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Listening to Dutch, Hototo felt astonished at the organization that he kept his pack and the way that he seemed to know everyone. Of course, Dutch was the pack leader, so it did make sense, but looking at previous pack he could obviously see the differences. Hototo's father could hardly keep track of his own children nonetheless the entire pack, and they barely had enough food for this season. 

As Dutch was explaining to him about how Hototo would need to hunt to contribute to the pack, his tail started wagging, excited to be able to help out. "Once again, thank you. I was the best hunter in my old pack, so I will make sure that everyone here is well fed. I could sniff out a white vole blind and with my nose covered in a snowstorm!" He said.

He was listening to Dutch chatter about the other members of the pack, when he got distracted by the smell of the deer carcass. He looked over to dead animal hungrily, and subconsciously started to drool. He tried to keep up his manners as much as he could, only walking over and taking a sniff of the meat before he took a bite. As he went on though, he became more and more ravenous, to the point that you could hear him growl as he ripped and tore off a chunk of meat. 

Now satisfied, he looked back over to Dutch. He showed his gratitude towards him by saying "You saved my life. Your kindness will not go unnoticed." Admiring the place he was in now he asked Dutch "I'm going to rest now. Is there a spot that you would like for me to make a den?"

Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - February 04, 2024, 03:39 PM