Sun Mote Copse A Lucky Start
Sun Mote Copse
NPC
30 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
She afforded him a quick sniff and then moved on, so as not to get too personal. Still considering herself as an outsider in the whole of these wilds, Nyssa was cautious around new faces. But Njord radiated a warm, welcoming feeling.

"It is no trouble at all! It was how I was raised!" Her family had instilled in her a strong work ethic. Put in a good, honest effort, and you would be recognized. 

Meerkat... She was due soon, that much was plenty obvious. "You both must be excited. Is it your first litter together?" She asked, her eyes curious. "Oh, thanks. Go ahead and help yourself if you like. There's still plenty of meat left." She motioned to the deposited rack of ribs, already settled in the groove of the earth. She wasn't hungry, having ate earlier in the day.

At his side, she churned away at the soil, kicking it out in clumps behind her. Still attentive to his conversation. Glancing over, her features softened some. "Thank you. It was tough... I just still hope my siblings are out there, somewhere... But I am so grateful for that night Meerkat came into my life and offered me a place, here."
Messages In This Thread
A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - January 29, 2024, 10:56 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - January 30, 2024, 12:20 AM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - February 03, 2024, 10:06 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - February 16, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - February 17, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - February 22, 2024, 11:07 AM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Nyssa - March 06, 2024, 09:16 PM
RE: A Lucky Start - by Njord - April 12, 2024, 05:24 PM