Moonsong Glacier never bothered me much
Yellowstone
Alpha
devil you know
97 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
Joining 
tagging: @Dutch & @Nephele ! please let metic reply first! <3

the journey hadn't been as long as arktos had worried it would be; made all the more pleasant by nephele's presence. during it, arktos is content to listen to whatever she is willing to share with him. he returns as much of the favor as he can, despite that he'd told her the most important part: that his past was erased from his memories.

he even named ground zero but glosses over it, to spare her. to keep him from going back to that place in his memory, to keep her from seeing him going back to that place.

there's a distinct chill in the morning air that makes arktos think that snow is coming. he spares the overcast sky an errant look as steps slow, the borders of morningsong come into view. the glacier cuts an imposing and impressive portrait and moss green eyes take it in as steps stop; a respectful distance away from the clear scent marked borders.

so, this is morningsong? more of a statement than a question offered into the soft fur of nephele's cheek. touch, arktos was quickly discovering, appeared to be his love language; or perhaps it simply offered him reassurance that she was very much real and not a figment of his imagination.

a quiet moment passes before he lifts his head and calls for leadership.

[Image: 69468913_Hf98GqUAMTX6DLb.png]
made to rebel
did you ache
from all your bravery?
Messages In This Thread
never bothered me much - by Arktos - March 04, 2024, 05:43 AM
RE: never bothered me much - by Nephele - March 04, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: never bothered me much - by Dutch - March 05, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: never bothered me much - by Arktos - March 05, 2024, 08:01 PM
RE: never bothered me much - by Nephele - March 07, 2024, 11:56 PM