Ocean's Breath Plateau Where do we come from, where do we go
Hushed Willows
Dancer
23 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“We ju—“ Carnelian stopped as he was cut off by his sister. His head shook at her apology, wishing that she didn’t feel the need to apologize all of the time. She hadn’t stunk, not really, but she sometimes takes things slightly too literal. The young male lightly pushed into her should, slightly letting her know it was okay.

He cleared his throat before speaking again. “We just woke up not too long ago. I might have joked with Dotti, telling her that she stank, and she went for a quick dip in the water. She really wasn’t in there long.” Turning, he grabbed the fox pelt and pulled it up over the girl’s shoulders more. He got a grin from her in thanks.

“I wanted to ask you what we do from here? I am feeling well, and Dotti is regaining her strength. What happens now?”
Messages In This Thread
Where do we come from, where do we go - by Carnelian - March 14, 2024, 05:48 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Peridot - March 14, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Reina - March 14, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Peridot - March 14, 2024, 08:35 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Carnelian - March 14, 2024, 08:42 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Reina - March 14, 2024, 11:38 AM