Honeyed Pasture I’ve seen this room and I’ve walked this floor
19 Posts
Ooc — Tuft
I’d love to join this!

Spruce was feeling completely useless. During his time there, he had been looked at as if he were a ghost. No one had seemed to want to talk to him or even engage with him. To combat these feelings and observations, Spruce went around the territory in search for opportunities to help out the pack.

In passing conversations, he had heard about a pregnant female wolf named Raindrop. To help her out, Spruce figured he could give her some medicine with what little knowledge he had about the topic.

He’d heard that raspberry leaves could help with stomach pains, which heavily occurred in pregnancy, so he spent a couple of hours in search of the leaves. Once he had gathered enough in his animal pouch, he followed the scent of the female wolf to her den.

Once he had arrived, he set down the pouch and said "Hi. You must be Lady Raindrop. My name is Spruce. I had heard that you were pregnant, so I thought that these leaves might help." He spoke like a military sergeant, cold and with little emotion.

"Is there anything else that I can do for you today m'am?" He asked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve seen this room and I’ve walked this floor - by Spruce - March 17, 2024, 11:18 AM