Ouroboros Spine found a stick on the ground and now i'm gonna use it
25 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He did not want to give up the branch even when it got stuck! He pulled and pulled, and he twisted himself in to knots and worked his shoulders until he could only feel the burn of the flesh there, and still he would not relent! The voice of his mother carried over his various grunts and when he'd done all he could, he stopped to gulp at air and let his tongue hang from his face.

Mud boy! Mud boy was not as good as Monster Boy, that Kukutux called him; but he conflated the two and was glad for the epithets. He was a monster! He was a mud boy! A big man, a warrior! He was laughing around the gasps for air and stomped around as if on parade.

No! Your son is dead! I ate him! He was high-stepping playfully along the path, then doubled-back to grab for the branch again, which by now was stuck across the path and would block the way to visitors if it was not fixed. He tugged at this a few times and then when it did not come free, pranced before it with his head and tail up.

I am the mighty mud dragon Loxangúattō! And for emphasis he gave a mighty roar!
Messages In This Thread
RE: found a stick on the ground and now i'm gonna use it - by Salaksartok - March 19, 2024, 05:13 PM