Silverlight Terrace you're a taker, devils-maker
91 Posts
Ooc — bee
i would love for you to show me, i'm not much of a picky eater. galana replied with a shy smile and lowly wag.

and- maybe it's something to talk about over the meal.. i haven't exactly told kivaluk yet. she paused, drawing in a heavy breath and she continued without any sort of convincing. well... okay, just don't tell kivaluk, yet. i would like to explain it to him.

i hadn't left on purpose. met a boy near the outskirts, starting gettin more comfortable farther out. he talked very highly of the sea and i talked about moonglow and all the stories anaa would share. exaggarated a little... a lot, actually, both of us surely. he asked his brothers if i could go along with them for the day, go see the beach. one of them did something real bad by the time we neared it, and they didn't have time to turn around.. i think?she felt just as small as she did then, but the blackthorn girl's eyes did not appear to hold judgement.

it turned into months, i think they were scared- to bring me back i mean. they taught me lots, to pull my weight. it's kind of weird what it became, but it got scary for me too so i ran. ran all the back home. slept the day away and followed the stars, when the sky was clear enough. they were not good wolves, chickadee, but you, kiva, anaa, my brothers, everybody here... they are. it got harder to come back with the more time that had passed.
[Image: d3jp7hf-0664de4f-6cb0-4493-b8fd-98f26181...0z5sj-61nQ]

Messages In This Thread
you're a taker, devils-maker - by Galana - January 21, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Chickadee - January 22, 2024, 01:21 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Galana - January 25, 2024, 07:26 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Chickadee - February 07, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Galana - February 07, 2024, 10:29 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Chickadee - February 13, 2024, 07:18 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Galana - February 16, 2024, 03:15 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Chickadee - March 02, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Galana - March 20, 2024, 05:41 PM
RE: you're a taker, devils-maker - by Chickadee - April 05, 2024, 01:55 PM