Two Rivers Isle who of you will persevere?
21 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Chilled hostility flashed between them. She felt the sting of it in the interloper's words - and Ines let them roll off her shoulders like cold river water. Maybe on a day when she'd had more than scraps to eat, she'd have been a little kinder. Eh, probably not. Whatever the case, this was the Ines the stranger got.

Oh? she scoffed, with a dismissive lift of her chin, and what would you know about how these things work?

She wasn't really interested in hearing. This one had been dumb enough to cross her scent line, after all - and was she even fully wolf? Her face held sharper angles than those of her peers. This one was probably the daughter of some sorry wretch and her street-rat.

I'm old enough to rule in their place, and take care of myself and the land they gave me, if that's what you're asking, and she yawned, geeze, you sure ask a lot of questions, in reality, Ines was sure her parents had simply abandoned her and Matteo to the Wilds, or maybe died somewhere off and away from them - but the stranger didn't need to know that. Nor did she need to know that so far, her tactics hadn't been working, and she was, in fact, completely alone. So instead Ines said, why not give me a turn. Is anyone else with you?

Because truth be told, this thief looked about as alone as her.

I'm so bad at writing abrasive characters I am so sorry she is such a butt :') ;___;
Messages In This Thread
who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 15, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 15, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 16, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 16, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 18, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 18, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 12:19 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 07:43 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 10:17 AM