Bonesplinter Ravine [cp][m] mother, the moan from her is too kind sounding
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestive

The devil himself has stopped in his tracks, thinking through what the devilness herself mentioned about her personal protection and upon that spoke in an ultimate serene as the blood moon shone above. Is that so? My dear Reyna has gone delusional with the heat while I was gone, now thinking others do serve her still He took one step closer to the furious phenomenon and tilted his head with a confident smirk. Why would the queen herself ran away from those who protect her if so then, hmm?

Those whispers now sounded close to the malefice’s ear as its reason kissed the underside of its neck, licking a venomous, hardly avoidable stripe up that erogenous chin. The voice stole a grumble and low groan as nostrils were filled with abrasive pheromones the queen disengaged and so the addictive taunt could pursue. Give me more, give me more; conceal in my heart and suffocate in my and your own vitriolic yearning selfhood.

I could not stay away for too long from the mistress herself; she called and requested my presence personally and so I followed her commands and found myself in front of her lovely apparent kingdom. She, her body and mind have been starving for my company; I feel. Nivis coated the woman in a delicate appetance and stole a lovely gulp from her throat upon kissing her fuzzy cheek again.

i’ve been watching your kindness keep a lonely company, look at the fire and think of me.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: [cp][m] mother, the moan from her is too kind sounding - by Nivis - April 01, 2024, 09:28 AM