Alpine Lake arrival
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
Private 

after many days of travel and bickering, reyna opens her eyes to the moon glimmering on the surface of a lake. she smiles at it and white crescent smiles back. her own grin.

she tears her eyes away from the lake and nudges her husband. he was just barely visible in the dark hues of the grass, but his scent is unforgettable. 
she smatters kisses against his ear, his crown, and nose before plopping her own weight down to join him in bed.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
The sounds of cycadas and slight splashing of water the wind caused echoed in the background a little. Nothing too extreme; it was a pretty soothing sound Nivis yawned to before resting his head on Reyna’s back. 

It’s cold. He eventually spoke, breaking the silence owls also sometimes took over. Are you still upset? Then he licked her ear again.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

reyna is welcome in all threads
adopt a pup or join la muerte!
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
not at all her voice gentle, her words ooze out like sap from a tree. she wished for it to be a quiet morning — twillight for normal wolves.

it is cold, isn't it. but spring is nearing. she assures her husband, continuing to groom his dark pelt. for now though, i'll be here to give you warmth.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
You are basically purring, Reyna. Nivis mocked. You turned into a cat.

You would look great as a mother, do you want to form a pack? No, don’t think like that silly foolish wolf.

She was very content, very warm and very sweet… very soft to the touch and smelled nicely; it was urging Nivis into the need to pursue his natural instincts to become an alpha and watch Reyna’s belly grow. For a while he even doozed off—woke up to her humming and yawning against his side. Her tail wagged and then she nearly rolled onto her back.

Nivis had to go to get some water… perhaps to take a swim… His feelings for her had remained strong.

(At least the nightmares kept their silence.)

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
whatever could you mean, dear..? she mumbled, too comfortable where she lay and listen to him. she let his mind wander — her own traveling to somewhere far beyond the pile they have made of their own entangled bodies.

when will we get going? she isn't hungry in the typical sense. she yearns to explore, to learn this land and find where to bury their stake, claim their territory. spring looms over her mind, she isn't keen to let it breeze past her. the sooner they lay the law on what is there, the sooner she will rest easy.

but her beloved is not the easiest to work with.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
Going where? His eyebrows raised but he only rolled over onto his side and yawned, pulling her closer so he could hug her better. There is nowhere to go. Was the addition.

Reyna constantly wanted to travel somewhere and he was getting tired of it, and he even told her they needed to stop but she kept it persistent. What is that plan of yours that you seemingly need to be on the road all the time?

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
right now there isn't anywhere to go.. she starts with a sigh. but that's exactly why we must get moving. so then we can have somewhere to go. i want to find our home — our palace, our empire. her voice strains as she urges her lover; just a few inches from his face that she could feel his breath brush her cheek and yet she feels so distant from him.

soon you'll be able to rest upon the comfiest of beds again. and i'll be there, by your side, embracing you. you wouldn't have to lift even a paw to get what you desire, a maid — as pretty as you can imagine — would do it all for you. she adjusts as reyna rests her chin on his crown, trying to coax him into seeing the same future she is so sure lies before them.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
She nuzzled him, eyes closed, breath steady, her voice hyper; she was excited. Nivis felt her gulp, then she pleaded more—or at least it felt like she wanted to. That vision of hers had no ending and no future however, sadly.

He felt nothing towards the idea but disgust and confusion.

A maid for what exactly? Do you want to get rid of me so quickly? A chuckle twisted the corners of his mouth upwards as he rubbed himself against her further. You ran away from your family to meet me, to see me, to be with me again, my dear Reyna… yet I am still not enough to you? You want a palace, a maid, jewerly out of gold and those to bend over in front of you and serve you. You ran away for what then exactly? Nivis’ voice sang songs. Painful those were, a little bit disappointing.

Wasn’t it funny? Her bringing out a maid, to keep him interested in her… to ensure she doesn’t lose him again. That was the love she got herself disowned for. Hmm, you speak of having nowhere to go, but you clearly have an idea I am not fond of. Besides, I can have a maid without a kingdom formed. But I could ever only love you.

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
..excuse me? she stares aghast. how could he. how dare he. after everything she'd done for him. rage boils. the pressure would make a headache iminent. 
what once felt like a simple cuddle turned into a trap. if he were any closer, he could get an easy hit on her neck, and it would all go to waste. she flares her canines, pearly and sharp. 
i ran away to be with you, imbecile. if you still can't understand that, then i'll find another man who will. her words slithers off her tongue, and she jerks her body away from nivis in one quick motion. of course i want what i had prior! what idiot wouldn't? you, perhaps. and the maid? she stops with an exasperated chortle. that was to satisfy you. you.. you.. damn you! damn you and your insatiable lust!
reyna is rated mature
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
I don’t want no stupid maid, Reyna! I hate it! The rich and noble families, packs and cults of whatever kind that put emphasis on hiearachy and heritage can go fuck themselves! Nivis swore. You sound like my brother Reyna, he silently thought alongside.

She was furious; her expression spoke on her accord. Given that this was Reyna:—an overly emotional noble lady, Nivis knew what to do.

Do you not remember this is why we ended up in this situation? He slowly took small steps towards her, singing. You love me, Reyna. Why bring out and serve me those who cannot even compare to you? As if they could ever be you.

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
reyna had enough, she snaps her jaws at him. a growl rumbles from deep within her throat. throwing it away, for what? to eat on days-old food, to share a meal with the crows? everyday a fight? no power, no legacy, nothing? i won't stand for it, i can't stand for it.

a sharp sigh leaves her, platinum fur rustled as she tries to cool down. the flames in her eyes, however, continues to burn a raging red.
a pack, nivis, is power. loyal wolves — from the servants to our offspring, nivis, is power.  she swallows before continuing, her voice softening.

the woman avoids the last of his questions. rage dulls to nervousness. she does not care much for what he desires, though being told that she is his one and only made the girlish part of reyna squirm. but she buries it deep. 

frankly, she does not trust nivis enough to remain loyal to her. the promise of a future of power through conquest — both in battle and in bed — being the only way she thought she could ensure he had been caught in her web. and yet. this bug continues to squirm. squirm just enough that she cannot devour him whole.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
And for some reason she stays around, which was given by none else but love and heart full of desire. A dream she wanted to fulfill despite knowing who Nivis was and how-hard-to-be-around person he can get. And Nivis was aware that Reyna knew, that she had very deep feelings for him he could play around with.

Blah, blah, blah… you are stupid if you think you can rely on those, my dear. None of them can guarantee loyalty to you, nor safety. Betrayal, Reyna, betrayal is still a matter wolves deal with daily. And our children are also a part of that. Nivis said as if he ever cared about those. He came closer again, head low but gaze up; on her. Give me a good reason why I should agree because if you want to form a pack, then I might not be the one you want to do it with.

He whispered, hurt within.

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
reyna chuffs. quit yapping or i'll rip out that tongue of yours... she keeps her distance, glaring at the man. so many miles traveled and for nothing. emotions prick her eye, but she swallows her hurt to keep going.

and you? you promise your loyalty? why should i believe you. i wanted a pack because that is what i'm fated to do — to carry on my legacy. i thought you would agree because it would give you freedom and a roof over your head. a belly full of food and no responsibilities. but you're nothing but a fool. i shouldn't have left. she shakes her head, pausing as she swallows. i should've never have left. you resent your brother, but at least he had a good head on his shoulders.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
My brother?! Are you seriously bringing out my brother now?! If you love him so much, Reyna, if you think he is better then you can fucking go to him!

All that mattered was forgotten and overshadowed by the treatment that brought fear to Nivis. The treatment viewing him as the worse, less worthy one, the second one, the one who couldn’t compare and the one who had no great future approaching. Nivis, the trash who should have never been born; Nivis, the wolf whose mate spoke lowly about.

His chest tightened. Nothing but being told this by his mate could ever hurt more, not even the expulsion from his pack.

You can go to him even when your pack tracks you down and will try to claim you back as their refugee! You will see how well he will do in that case! I don’t understand why you would want to form a pack, furthermore purposefully try to get yourself into danger because of me and then have the audacity to bring my brother out! The little pup in Nivis spoke.

in my heart perhaps? 

Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
reyna straightens. she looks downward at nivis. spring was here, but gusts of cold still remain and right now reyna commands them. her eyes a dull, muddied brown as they judge the man she calls her beau.
she could see the hurt in him — good. it is deserved.

an eye for an eye.

run, then. leave. if you aren't here to share my vision then i shall not waste any more of my time with you.
reyna is rated mature
Loner
idle
39 Posts
Ooc — idle
You are so funny, my dear Reyna. I know for a fact I will be on your mind regardless. Nivis chuckled and frowned upon, distancing himself away from her by stepping back and admiring her beauty from afar. I’ll see you around.

And with that Nivis stared at her for a few more seconds as if waiting for her to say or do something. Nothing came however but it didn’t bother him much. He knew they were gonna reunite anyway.

His body slowly turned around and then he ran off into the woods, disappearing in the thick dark bushes until only what was left behind was his scent and Reyna’s broken heart. At least he could take advantage of this alone time and fool around a little… and maybe consider what Reyna was saying as at the end of the day. It didn’t sound that bad with her by his side. It could work, supposedly.

in my heart perhaps?