WF question (activity & gestation)
Wild Fauna
43 Posts
Ooc — --
So we won’t have a decision until June 30? I understand if you’d want to hold off on guideline changes for wolf pregnancies until then, but no wolf characters would be affected by differing gestation guidelines for WF characters if they were species appropriate. 

I understand that it states in the guidelines that WF are to follow the same guidelines for activity as wolves but also- we allow for leniency here and there because there are so few WF and because they are biologically much different than wolves. I imagine it was such differences that prompted you to allow a WF to enter the site pregnant, which I think was wonderful! 12 month gestation is wild and it was great that you were willing to make that exception.

If you want to put off the decision-making, it leaves a 3 month period during which if I let Fancy fall inactive, technically then her foal will be aborted before these guidelines even get discussed again. Wolf writers only have 2 months to worry about such a thing happening. Hence why I’m pushing a bit- waiting until June 30 is fair for those whose breeding season goes until then, which is everyone except for Selenia and Fancy. 

I’d like to at least open this up for discussion, now, as I’m curious to see what the community feels would be fair for different species of WF. I think there would be a lot of neat points to discuss!
Messages In This Thread
WF question (activity & gestation) - by Fancy - March 24, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Towhee - March 26, 2024, 08:28 PM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Fancy - April 01, 2024, 10:32 AM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Selenia - April 01, 2024, 10:35 AM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Val - April 03, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Fancy - April 03, 2024, 09:50 AM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Val - April 03, 2024, 10:06 AM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Towhee - April 03, 2024, 10:23 AM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Fancy - April 03, 2024, 10:34 AM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Swift - April 03, 2024, 01:12 PM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Talamasca - April 03, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: WF question (activity & gestation) - by Kheviel - April 03, 2024, 11:55 PM