Bonesplinter Ravine [cp][m] mother, the moan from her is too kind sounding
La Muerte
Patriarca*
idle
71 Posts
Ooc — idle

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: he smack

For someone like yourself you are quite defensive in this pitiful situation, don’t you think so? It’s a little sad the queen calls and plays unapproachable like the god’s little girl, making him mad. Nivis says with a soft voice, spinning with the beauty of snow herself like they are on a carousel, pulling back and forth with deadly blades near the slender neck. ‘Round and ‘round. You want me; you missed me. You crave me, you desire me, you starve for me… don’t lie to yourself with those foolish threats of yours, Reyna. I can see the tips of your fingers itching for the belittle touch of the forbidden and your breath trembling like a leaf in the windy weather.

Finally, a taste of the poisonous sugar on the finicky tongue as it touches the sweet hidden places, swirling around with eyes closed and mind intoxicating scent in the expanded nostrils. Just a little lick, just a little taste, just a little of the prohibited hell and so the dance shall begin before the sunrise and a ballad to the exhausted moon starts.

Have me my pretty Reyna, be mine. He said to the highness, pausing the immortal head-spinning circle with a nose behind the floppy ear. A nuzzle. Let the lust go, my queen.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

nivis is rated mature
reyna is welcome in all threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: [cp][m] mother, the moan from her is too kind sounding - by Nivis - April 06, 2024, 12:11 PM