Sun Mote Copse i could do this with my eyes closed
Sun Mote Copse
Bairn
47 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Yog, Skipjack chimed in just to agree with his sister’s repetition of the word. And when she joined him in drumming on the wood, he punctuated every strike of his little foot with a rallying cry of, Yog! Yog! YYYOOOGGG!

His attention span was as short as any youngster’s, though, and soon he tired of making music. Skip pushed off the log back onto all fours, turning in the direction opposite of Otter. With one flank pressing gently into the fuzzy bark of the log, he roamed to the other end.

There, he discovered an open space that made him think of the doorway of The Taigh. Skipjack felt around with his nose and toes, sensing an enclosed space of some sort. He craned his neck inside the log, which smelled rather fusty.

Udder, he said, just trying to get her attention, and did a little hop of surprise when his voice boomed back at him from the log’s hollow interior.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 12:08 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 09, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 09, 2024, 01:10 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 01:38 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 09, 2024, 01:51 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 09, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 10, 2024, 11:45 AM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 10, 2024, 11:51 AM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 12, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 15, 2024, 08:12 AM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Otter - April 15, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: i could do this with my eyes closed - by Skipjack - April 15, 2024, 02:12 PM