Otter Creek Dark souls stir inside me
Of ice and fire I have been made. Of ice and fire I will be saved.
32 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
The Russian had strayed East of the Spine, to explore the place in which he had run to desperately. Perhaps he would find a new lead, more information on where his home was. After a few days of sleeping and strolling, he had time to think. He had two options: go back down South into the unbearable heat to find his pack mates, or try to find out where exactly he was, and how that related to his home.

Stomach rumbling, Dijax ventured along a thin creek leading towards a steep mountain. He was hungry, but he preferred to hunt in his host pack's territory, just to be safe. Being a guest, he would not want to stir trouble between the packs of the small world, and even if he could tell it was neutral territory, the two toned wolf would rather wait to eat.

Dijax spotted a woman ahead of him, who'd just halted for an unknown reason. Maybe she sensed the wolf approach. The male perked up a little, hoping the she-wolf had some information. Trotting up towards her, he looked over her. She was a swift thing, the color of birds he had seen often in the Wilds. Beautiful, really, but Dijax payed no attention to that. He could not have anything tie him down to this place.
Messages In This Thread
Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 04, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 07, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 08, 2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 12, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 12, 2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 13, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 14, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 19, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 24, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Dijax - November 28, 2014, 03:12 AM
RE: Dark souls stir inside me - by Meldresi - November 28, 2014, 10:12 PM