Blacktail Deer Plateau scientists would raise it high
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Though he too would have rather Lasher have allowed another to go instead, his ears tilted back with annoyance at Peregrine's rude welcome. Obviously emotions were still running rather high, and he felt badly that his own words had echoed the harsh ones so recently recieved. "I'm sorry," was all he responded with, returning the Gamma's affectionate gesture with a nudge of his own.

That Peregrine had visited was also news, and he wondered if he was becoming lax on the borders. This was his own failing, for it was not their job to inform him of everything. At least Ty he knew of, though it was not a particularly happy knowledge. "Indeed. Apparently she had a falling out with her sisters over their opinions on Perry's departure and decided to leave. She is old enough, as was Junior, though I do wonder and worry how she fares. I know Junior has searched some, but she will only return if she wishes." He sighed. He wondered if Peregrine was aware just what his decisions had wrought amongst his children and the level of hurt present. He'd seen it in both Saena and Junior. "Saena has asked to not see Perry should he come," he added suddenly, looking at Lasher. "It makes me wonder if accepting the relationship of sister packs is really in the pack's best interest. I may need to go to the Caldera myself and have a chat with them." It wasn't only Saena he worried for, though he did not mention his feelings to Lasher. But he wondered if it wouldn't be best for the Gamma if get were to cut ties as well.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
scientists would raise it high - by Lasher - November 07, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Dante RIP - November 07, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Lasher - November 07, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Dante RIP - November 07, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Lasher - November 07, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Dante RIP - November 07, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Lasher - November 08, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Dante RIP - November 08, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Lasher - November 08, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: scientists would raise it high - by Dante RIP - November 08, 2014, 11:31 PM