Dawnlark Plains ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~
Loner
~Goldenwoman~
14 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
She woke, sharply. She heard a crack, and a groan from the log’s outside exterior. What had happened, she crawled out of the log, her makeshift home as flimsy as it was.

She shook, getting the bits and pieces of moss and grime off of her fur. She turned around, a young man standing there…. He had no doubt caught her scent. It took her a moment to stand and realize it. She faced him now, this was no threat, just another soul wandering just as she was.

He spoke, kind and carefree. Charming even. 

“A little,” she chuckled to herself, smiling, “At least it has a much better window.” She should thank him for finding her, as it was indeed getting a little bit lonely in that old log. He continued on about a pack and other scents, “No, I am not with a pack…. I am new here and know no others yet, what is your name?” He was right, it would be a shame if one got torn to pieces while unknowingly stepping on wrong land. 

Could he be looking for someone too? He seemed very friendly, she herself is friendly. So maybe they could benefit from one another. “There is no need to leave, I haven’t picked up any other wolf scents nearby so I’d assume we’re fine.”
~A heart full of love~
Messages In This Thread
~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 14, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 24, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 30, 2024, 01:46 AM