Dawnlark Plains ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~
Loner
~Goldenwoman~
15 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Are you good to end the thread after this? I’ve got a busy couple days coming up :) I would love to thread again soon
He said yes…. This she was not expecting, but it was more than welcome! She was glad that he agreed, he knew that it would be fun and that they were both better together. Points made that they were two mouths to feed, but then again two can hunt better than one. “You are very welcome, and thank you for coming.” They were two fully capable adult wolves, they could take care of themselves.

“I have seldom been to the coast, but I’m sure there are many cliffs and vast oceans. Perhaps my brother will be there, that’s the hope!!” “Perhaps there will be fish, a common food where I am from, next to red meats.” She felt a feeling, of relief to have another wolf with her, blessed? Was that what John would have called it? “I’m sure those were interesting, I’ve never had frog and clearly they must not be a popular dish eh?”

He himself radiated an energy, energetic.. curious, and..kind. She thought of her brother’s more playful side as a pup. “We should find a resting place, then head out in the morning.” “Do you know of anywhere beside an old rickety log?”
~A heart full of love~
Messages In This Thread
~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 14, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 12:13 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 11:16 AM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 22, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 24, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ~Along I go to the shore of memory….~ - by Adah - April 30, 2024, 01:46 AM