Swiftcurrent Creek Welcome to the gang
20 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Away
Nanou straightened her posture as the pearl woman sauntered over, a friendly sway to her bodice, and a universal gesture of greeting within the amicable sway of her tail. She stood in stark contrast to the woman of tenebrous shades she'd come to meet, not dissimilar to an angel come down to the cusp of the heavens, intent on mingling with the voiceless shades residing along the outskirts—and a healer too! Perhaps she really was an angel, of sorts. Nanou kept herself tightly wound up, inky tail wrapped around her hide and forelimbs. Her gaze couldn't help but be drawn to the scars which littered the healer's flank and face, a muted respect growing within her mind as she took in the other fully. Many of the soldiers back home were cloaked in the same vestiges of battle, though, as were the atormentada— lowest of the low. She would make no assumptions. 

I will keep that in mind then, thank you, miss. I am Nanou... I hope that I can be of some use around here. She remarked with a formal dip of her crown. ..If there is anything at all you- or the others need, please let me know how I can be of service. She finished with a sheepish, unpracticed smile, her own jaws unaccustomed to the pleasantries which fell from them. How strange it was to be spoken to in a manner void of demand. She quieted the venom which had been prepared and waiting to spill forth.

you can come to me, if you wish. 

even such a phrase alone stifled any ache for 'home'. That title belonged here now.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 04, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 07, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 08, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 12, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 13, 2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 14, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 15, 2024, 05:02 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 17, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 21, 2024, 08:08 AM