Swiftcurrent Creek Welcome to the gang
20 Posts
Ooc — Bone
Away
An information bomb, it certainly was, but Nanou didn't mind, she took in each sweep of fact with a scrying gaze, committing most of it to memory. The other packs would come with time, and with experience, though the directions Arlette offered would surely speed up that process. She'd make a mental note of it to commit their scents to memory. 

Akavir was fairly forthcoming with me, when we met just outside the borders. An interesting man to speak with, all things considered. Did you say his daughter was blinded? ....I'm surprised he met me under friendly circumstances, if something like that happened within your borders... Are they searching for the one that did it?

Her own father once would've torn plains and forest asunder, put his teeth to the throat of any stranger, guilty or not, were it she that faced such a maiming. 

Once. She wasn't worthy of that protection anymore, nor that love that she spat in the face of—but on a sweeter day in the past, when she remained his only girl, it would've been true.

You and Arric? Ah... Akavir mentioned that there were some.. little ones to be expected in the future. You have my congratulations. I'll see to it to assist Arric in whatever border or hunting needs he has. She'd dip her head draw her tail around her hide once more. 

..Men have interesting friendships. At each others throat one moment, sharing food as if never happened the next. I don't think they ever really grow out of it.
Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 04, 2024, 04:16 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 07, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 08, 2024, 02:27 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 12, 2024, 01:09 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 13, 2024, 03:17 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 14, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 15, 2024, 05:02 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Nanou - May 17, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: Welcome to the gang - by Arlette - May 21, 2024, 08:08 AM